Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Week 12 Weigh-In

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed time with part of our family, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone else over Christmas. 

My eating has been all over the place. I have the munchies non-stop. Thankfully, I've kept up with exercising. 

I lost 2.9 pounds, bringing my total weight loss up to 36.8 pounds and my current weight down to 286.8 pounds. Considering the munchies ... and the Japanese food ... and the Chili's ... and the two trips to CiCi's pizza ... good grief, I'm pleased!

Now I need to get back on track for real! I have a goal for the end of the year, and I want to reach it!

2 comments:

  1. Rachelle, I follow your weekly weight loss blog every week. You are truly an inspiration to me. The determination and the spirit that you have is infectious. Congratulation on all of your progress. May God bless you and Joseph in all of your journeys ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock!!! So proud of you! Keep up the good work!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete