Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week 17 Weigh-In

This week, I was reminded that I'm a weenie. 

Last week, I was determined to do hard things. I knew it would be good for my health long term, as well as good for my walk with the Lord. 

So, I planned on starting a juice fast on Thursday. I was right about one thing: it was good for my spiritual life. I prayed a lot trying to swallow that first batch of juice! Gross!

Husby and I talked after that nasty first batch of juice, and we decided to ease into juicing. We want to try different fruit and vegetable combinations so we'll know what we like before juice and water are all we're consuming. 

We're going to be trying smoothies as well. The plan for now (once I buy more produce) is to replace at least one meal a day with a smoothie or juice. That works for us right now. 

The juice I did consume must have worked wonders for flushing out water weight, because ...

I lost 9.3 pounds this week, bringing my total weight loss up to 38.6 pounds and my current weight down to 285.0 pounds. 

That means I lost all my holiday bloat, and I'm back on track. Considering the fact that I consoled my sad juicing self with whatever I wanted to eat, I'm quite pleased. 

My goal for this week: reach the 40 pound milestone!

2 comments:

  1. Good job girl. Keep it up. In Him. Love ya', Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having blog withdraws from being off facebook and not seeing your weekly blogs. However, I don't see last week and today is Wednesday. LOL. Keep up the hard work and I look forward to reading the next one. I have signed up to follow your blog online since I'm not on the book for the moment. =)

    ReplyDelete