Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

162 lbs to go

I updated the My Fitness Pal ticker at the top of my blog so that it will show how many pounds I have to go rather than how many I've lost. I think I knew in my head that it was a lot of weight. Still, somehow seeing it in the form of a ticker shocked me a bit. I've known I needed to lose "a whole person". It clicked just now that I need to lose "a whole overweight person". By God's grace and help from the Holy Spirit, I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. I do my Fitness Pal as well. Hang in there, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachelle, I saw somewhere that you had a weight loss blog and wanted to check it out. I'm in the middle of losing weight, too. I've lost about 35 lbs with WW and have hit a bump in the road and can't seem to get the motivation to keep going. One thing I'm loving and wanted to suggest to you is the book Made to Crave. Really, its fantastic! Good luck, keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete