Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 27, 2010

293.0

I'm pretty shocked! I can't lie. My Weight Watchers group didn't meet last week, so today was the first time I've weighed in two weeks. During those two weeks, I haven't been the best at staying on track. I've stumbled a lot. Alas, I lost 3.8 pounds (bringing my total weightloss to 7.4). No complaints here!

Joseph and I are meeting with a personal trainer tonight. No, we didn't win the lottery, and we won't be meeting with a trainer on a regular basis. The gym we joined gives new members an hour with a trainer to go over how to use the equipment properly and whatnot. I'm hoping he'll be able to give us some good advice on how to work out most effectively so we can lose weight and tone our muscles.

Thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement! I really appreciate you!

1 comment:

  1. Yeehaw!!! Way to go, girl! Keep it up! And remember, it's not about perfection, it's about a lifestyle change. Life rarely allows us the luxury of being perfect in our eating, sleeping and exercise habits. But to learn how to roll with the punches and not let little setbacks throw us off track and trick us into giving up. It's kinda like getting married or having kids - if you wait until everything is perfect, you'll never do it. Keep it up, you guys are doign AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete