Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day Off & Weigh In

Today was our weekly day off, and I'm pleased to announce that overall it went better than our last day off. We went to Denny's for breakfast again, and we were pleased that we made "healthier" choices. Since we were heading out of town for the day, we packed a healthy lunch that we could eat in the car. At the birthday party this afternoon, we allowed ourselves to indulge a little without going overboard. We did stop for fast food on the way back tonight, but we went splitties on it, so we didn't feel too bad. Both of us noticed that we did much better today at stopping eating when we were full. That's a big deal for both of us! So, while I know we didn't make perfect choices all day, I still feel like I can go to bed tonight with a pretty clear conscience.

Because today was our day off, we had our official weigh in for Game On. To date, Joseph has lost 11 pounds, and I've lost 7.1 pounds (yes, that .1 matters!!). Not bad for 12 days, huh? I'm really proud of both of us!

Thank you all for your prayers. We feel them!

2 comments: