Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 18, 2009

Holy Cow! No Wonder I'm Chubby!!

I searched for the nutritional information on one of my all time favorite meals, a meal I have been known to consume 3 or 4 times in a week because I love it that much. Because I have such a love for the meal itself and the restaurant that makes it, I feel I cannot "out" them on my blog, but I will share the nutritional information:


1540 calories
91 grams of fat
2375 mg sodium

HOLY STINKIN' COW!! NO STINKN' WONDER I'M CHUBBY!!

91 grams of fat is 4 1/2 days' worth of fat on my current diet. 4 1/2 days!! I used to consume that in one meal!! Multiple times a week!!

I was in so much shock that tears came to my eyes, and I had to share it with you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! That sounds like one of my favorite meals/resatraunts...does the meal have to do with chicken?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is some chicken involved ... and queso ... and nacho chips ... haha. :O)

    ReplyDelete