Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Splitties

One of my new favorite things to do with Joseph (a.k.a. the love of my life) is "splitties". This comes in two forms: 1) We share one entree, split in half or 2) We order two entrees and each eat half. We're working on choosing the former more often so that we're eating less food, but the latter option is GREAT! I love being able to choose two items from a menu. :O)

We shared one entree from Oriental House the other night, and it was perfect. Typically, we both order our own entrees, and they're typically the same entree. We both end up being SO full afterward, and we've said several times that we should just order one entree and split it. So we finally did. We both enjoyed our dinner, and we didn't feel over-full afterward. We'll definitely split entrees more often.

And for those of you who might be wondering about my cheesecake, Joseph and I split it, too! Again, perfect! If I had eaten the entire piece, I would have likely felt sick because it is so rich. Instead, I shared the joy of my cheesecake with the one who brings so much joy to my life. You certainly can't go wrong with that. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment